Website is under construction - 01Jan2010 re-launch.

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Pardon the recent slump in new articles on I Luw Fashion. 2009 has been a remarkable year with many encouraging happenings. Not only is the blog sailing in the right direction, but the speed at which dreams and visions have come true has been overwhelming.

Although success is wholeheartedly welcome, there is a currently a great deficit in time and resources which require some significant management changes. This month I will be inaugurating the new and 2nd member of I Luw Fashion. He’s an bright and spirited being and our mentalities are alike as well as humour. Most importantly we share a vision of what direction consumer media should take in the pivotal year of 2010. We do not subscribe to the initiative of Hearts, Conde Nast, Time.Inc and News Corp. Together with Apple they will next year take a giant leap forward in digital media while taking two steps backwards in how they deliver media.

While the blog will continue to be in recess until the 1st of January, long hours will be spent creating illustrations in Photoshop in addition to coding html text. What I look forward to most is sharing the chore of answering the many appreciated 10-20 daily emails that I often have insufficient time to reply to promptly. Not only will there be a steady update of 2-4 weekly posts but the website will be more friendly to the leading Fortune 500 and luxury companies I have worked with in 2009, as well as those lined up for next year.
The reconstruction of the blog is in progress as we speak and the re-launch is scheduled for 1st of January 2009. Changes include a new name, web-address, a refreshed look and most importantly newsworthy content. Until then, I want to thank you all for the wonderful year that is soon to end. My inbox is open to letters from readers with requests and luxury brands wishing collaborate in the very promising 2010.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Calvin said...

I just found out about this blog a few weeks ago and was really into the concept, I thought it was a shame that I had gotten in when it stopped but I'm glad that you guys are re-vamping it all and come new years, we'll have a brand new blog. I continue checking in randomly for updates.

Thanks for your hardwork!

JW said...

Great to hear that! look forward to brand new ILuwFashion site! :)


About This Blog

Ella Ella Eh Eh Eh sdfsadf@sdfsdf.com

Lorem Ipsum